Lisboa Aluminum Door
TRADITIONAL WOOD FIRED BRICK OVEN
*SPECIAL FEATURE: ALUMINUM DOOR
- INTERNATIONAL PATENTED MODEL
- Lisboa has a traditional stone arch facade with an aluminum door.
- Triple Insulation within our ovens is made with rock wool allowing the outside of the oven to stay cool to the touch while the inside is hot.
- Ovens built with a layer of brick and mortar, which is then covered with refractory cement. A thick layer of Rockwool Insulation is applied and held down with metal batting before an additional layer of refractory cement with a white finish
- Keeps the heat more than four hours to cook all kinds of dishes with the door closed and its appearance even after years of use
- Style traditional Mediterranean
- The door on this model opens from left to right and is split like a barn/dutch door.
- You can paint or tile our white domed ovens to match your home or design specifications. You will just need to use a high heat paint or adhesive. We recommend that you first cure your oven and use it for a few weeks before you paint.
Weights & Dimensions Are Approximate As Each Oven Is Handmade.
- EXTERNAL 39" W x 31" H x 39" D
- INTERNAL 31" W x 19" H x 31" D
- DOOR 15.5" W x 12" H
- CHIMNEY 5.5” W x6" H
- Overall Product Weight 1200 lbs
Included with your oven:
- Stainless Steel Chimney: 6” spout with flu/damper. (Pipe extensions and cap available separately).
- Ceramic Baking Dish: (10” x 14.5” x 3”)
- Thermometer (0-500c)
- Ultra Fire: Patch kit to address superficial cracks that will develop. (see video under ABOUT YOUR OVEN https://youtu.be/3d2Dth9MKmA
It is common for the base of the oven to crumble a little bit. The base is concrete and it is NOT pre-fabricated materials - it is all handmade so it may crumble a little bit on the edges. You can easily paint the spots with the Ultra Fire crack repair or even use some mortar. Remember they are handmade! Every oven has its unique character and no two ovens are alike.
You MUST cover your oven if it is exposed to the wet elements. Warranty does NOT cover any uncovered ovens.
Shipping is FREE EXCEPT to islands or where ferries are needed. ex. Nantucket, Staten Island etc. There will be an additional handling fee added at time of shipping.
Please note all delivery times are estimated. We are not responsible for delays due to weather, delivery carrier factors, holiday-related delays and any other unforeseen factors.
Ovens are shipped in custom crates which sit on a pallet which makes it easy to move with a pallet jack. When we ship the oven we will send you all the tracking information as well as care instructions. There is NO assembly required with our ovens- just a simple curing process. Ovens are manufactured with steel eyelets in each corner which allow for easy lifting. Once in place the eyelets can be cut off.
Transportation Insurance: 100% insured.
Returns accepted; buyer must pay return freight and oven must be in original crate.
Ovens REQUIRE "all-weather" protection from rain, sleet and snow, fallen leaves and protection from the harsh elements when not in use. If you don't have a cover you may visit our website under accessories to purchase one of our covers that fits snugly over the oven and secures with a pull tie. These are beautiful ovens that are meant to last for a very long time; but you must take care of it.